Years of experience and evolving technology has enabled COSPAL Composites to develop unique processes for the manufacture of composite panels which are proving to be one of the most reliable structural engineering materials that combine light weight with high stiffness, high stability, sound dampening and high strength.
Our panels can be aluminum honeycomb cored or foam cored; they are manufactured using a state-of-the-art surface treatment and bonding operations in clean room environment.
These panels are being successfully used in the rail, aerospace, marine, automotive, machinery, building and furniture industries.
COSPAL Composites has specialized in manufacturing tailor-made panels with all kinds of finishing and/or accessories, as per customers’ different requirements. Architects, interior and exterior designers as well as manufacturers are more and more considering to use this kind of panels thanks to the following properties:
- Corrosion resistance
- Wide variety of applications
- Moderate costs
Panels can be composed as below, in accordance with the customer’s needs and choices:
- Thickness range from 6 mm up to 120 mm
- Max panel dimensions (single piece) 2450×13000 mm
- Different type of cores (foams or aluminum honeycomb)
- Different type of skins (aluminum and stainless steel)
- Different type of aluminum (skin thickness)
- Different type of finishing (pre-painted aluminum skins)